Developer Java - SAP Ariba Tech. India (3-7 Yrs.) at SAP (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-14 05:00:19
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Summary and Role Information
SAP Procurement Product Team is looking for a Java developer to join a new team working on Supplier Risk which will work on integrating the Supplier Risk capabilities into the procurement process, as well as enhancing the scoring capabilities. This individual will be a key member of the team working to build this exciting aspect according to the specifications and design of the product and who takes pride on quality of deliverables.
- Work closely with a team comprised of Developers, UX Designers, Product Managers and Quality Engineers within a global agile team.
- Use a variety of computer programming languages, software tools, and software development environments to build state of the art intelligent applications.
- Develop, design and test high quality applications applying best practices and the highest of quality standards
- Provide feedback on functionality requests regarding feasibility and complexity and estimation of required work, work as a member of an Agile scrum team applying best practices
- Participate in reviews of designs, code, schemas, and SQL to verify accuracy, efficiency and if meets requirements.
- Full time degree (BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA)
- 3 to 7 years of development experience in Object-Oriented applications development working at a software company.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Java programming skills and Object-Oriented design skills, full stack experience a plus.
- Good understanding of relational databases, and columns store databases and their differences, must be able to demonstrate strong SQL development skills
- Ability to work independently and work on a team developing product in a very dynamic and adaptive environment
- Experience designing, building and testing REST APIs, micro services experience a plus.
- Experience building integrations both to internal product and external third parties
- Hands on professional experience with Spring framework, Angular, JDBC
- Professional experience with GIT, Jenkins, test frameworks.
About the team
SAP Procurement Product Team, our mission is to provide the worlds leading cloud-based spend management solution, unifying the SAP Procurement portfolio across SAP S/4HANA, SAP Ariba Applications & Business Network, and SAP Fieldglass. We make a strong effort to integrate complex processes for buying goods and services into a unified platform that efficiently handles sourcing, payment, and everything in between. As we develop the next generation of integrated spend management cloud solutions, our unit seeks to be a frontrunner in cloud and agile mindset to software development. Openness, honesty, supportiveness, respect, fairness, accountability, empathy, and trust are ingrained in our team spirit and key to our success.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:303770 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: