React Software Engineer at Wizeline (Phng 12 (Qun 10), Vietnam)
Location: Phng 12 (Qun 10), Vietnam
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-14 05:00:27
Wizeline is a software development and design services company with operations in the U.S., Mexico, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, and Spain. High-growth companies need engineering capacity to scale. Wizeline brings depth in product design, technical writing, project management, and across engineering disciplines.
At Wizeline, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
Wizeline is committed to the communities in which it operates. We believe in doing well while also doing good. Wizeline Academy is a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their careers in the tech industry. To date, the Academy has served more than 8,500 students with more than 7,000 hours of instruction across 85 courses.
What You Will Bring to the Team
As a Software Engineer at Wizeline, you will advocate for the use of cutting-edge technology to build and deliver fascinating user-facing products intelligent and scalable products. You will act as a technology partner for our clients from inception to completion while architecting reusable front-end systems. By understanding their needs and translating requirements into world-class design, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications.
Partner with multidisciplinary teams located across the world (Technical Writing, User Experience, Product Management, and Project Management) to solve challenging problems. As a relationship builder with direct communication with stakeholders, you will also drive internal initiatives and objectives.
You will work on projects that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands. We promote fun and continuous learning and we are proud of working with the brightest minds in the industry.
Are you a Fit?
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Hands-on working experience developing secure, scalable enterprise applications.
- Passion and experience building web-based technology products or applications.
- Comfortable in learning new coding languages and frameworks, and seamlessly switching from one to another, when required.
- Familiarity with computer science algorithms and data structures to optimize solutions.
- Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Strong architecture skills, with the ability to select the best stack for each project.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Experience in one or more of the most commonly used web applications stacks.
Nice to Haves:
Some nice-to-have qualities that will further help you are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Hands-on knowledge of working in Agile environment.
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong sense of web design, fundamentals of user experience, and an understanding of accessibility principles.
- Holistic experience with the web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- A code repository you can share with the team, showcasing your contributions to open source projects is a plus.
What You’ll Love About Us
You will love:
We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
Our benefits and perks:
We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office.
Our global family:
We have a Work Abroad program in place, as well as language training and immigration support for expats.
Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.