Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) at FERNRIDE GmbH (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-14 05:00:55
As a Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you will master development infrastructure and IT. In this role, you contribute to creating the environment to deploy continuous integration processes and test automation processes. As an integral part of our Tech department, you will be working with our software engineers, architects, product managers, and test engineers to satisfy their requirements for the software development infrastructure, software integration infrastructure, and deployment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain DevOps culture, practice, and tools.
- Create and monitor build services for reliable, frequent, isolated, and reproducible software builds.
- Ensure reliable deployment and archiving of software build artifacts.
- Work with test engineers and developers to allow deployment and execution of automated tests as part of the CI chain.
- Establish, maintain and support the entire development cycle: Coding, Building, Testing, Packaging, Releasing, Configuring and Monitoring
- Help us scale up in growing codebase and complexity for builds and tests and a growing number of developers
Hard Skills* Bachelor's degree or higher in any STEM field.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years of experience working on IT infrastructure.
- Experience with container technology (docker, kubernetes).
- Experience with CI pipeline technology (Jenkins Pipelines, Github Actions, or others).
- Experience with scripting and orchestration.
- Experience with Iaas, PaaS cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Good knowledge of any Linux operating system.
- Experience with code databases, review tools, and versioning systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English or German in writing and speaking.
- A hands-on mentality, an analytical mindset, and a proven track record of problem-solving.
- A strong sense of urgency to maintain service reliability and availability at the highest level.
Nice to have
- Experience in automotive software testing.
- Experience in any hard IT infrastructure topic (storage, networking, orchestration)
- 30-minute screen call.
- 1-hour interview with the hiring manager.
- Case-study in our office (or remote)
- Reference check.
- Final interview with the founders.