Full-Stack Software Developer (Intermediate / Senior) at Derivco. (Hope Island, Australia)
Location: Hope Island, Australia
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-15 05:00:45
Are you up for the challenge? Is a fast-paced working environment, leveraging the newest technologies and techniques, and being at the coalface of e-commerce; something that makes you sit up and take notice?
Our team focuses on casino & player management-related products for our online gambling platform, which hundreds and thousands of users worldwide have used.
We have user experience front-of-mind, and we are evolving our products to remain at the forefront of e-commerce.
Remaining relevant is not something we do – breaking down walls and solving complex problems is engrained in our DNA.
We work cross-functionally and collaboratively, and our reach is across multiple teams and international offices. We believe that our people are our biggest asset, and we grow them at every opportunity.
We’re looking for a master in client-side technologies,andC# skills,along with the aptitude to learn any framework.
About the role
Analyze, design, and produce quality software by adhering to and improving the team's standards and best practices. Support team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives whilst safeguarding the architecture.
- Minimum 2-5 years software development experience OR
- Minimum 3 year relevant qualification OR
- Relevant 1 year certification and at least 2 years software development experience.
- NetFramework and Core
- Asp.net Web APIs
- Service Fabricapplications
- SQL Server 2016+
- Octopus Deploy
- Azure DevOps
- Elastic Search + Kibana
- Application Insights
- Understand and stay abreast of software development methodologies and best practices
- Technical strategy formulization and execution
- Appropriate problem-solving skills.
- Effective prioritization.
- Effective time management.
- Work under pressure.
- Software analysis and design skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand Product life cycle
- Able to successfully collaborate
- Understanding of code design patterns
- Ability to understand complex code.
- Track record of effective troubleshooting
We offer our employees amazing benefits:
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Working from home 4 days a week, 1 day in office.
- Company bonus structure
- Mobile & Internet Allowance
- Gym Allowance
- Free lunches daily in the office
- Ongoing learning & development
- Life Insurance, TPD & Income Protection