Support Engineer at CourseStorm (Bangor, ME)
Location: Bangor, ME
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-16 05:00:05
CourseStorm streamlines access to education by providing powerful class registration, enrollment management, and marketing tools that are simple for learners and educators to use. Weve already connected over 350,000 students with education and were growing fast. Were seeking a motivated, curious, and skilled software engineer to help us support our expanding base of learners and educators around the country.
As a key member of CourseStorms Product Team, youll provide a crucial link with the Customer Success Team and code solutions to respond to the needs of our customers. To be an outstanding candidate youll be great at listening, passionate about learning, and a natural at troubleshooting. Youll encounter unique challenges every day as you help us build the CourseStorm product and improve its customer experience. Youll also be energized by working in a fast-paced startup environment and being an early part of our rapidly growing team.
- Code tools and fixes based on the feedback and needs of customers
- Research and troubleshoot reported issues, responding occasionally to support tickets in a friendly and professional manner
- Develop new methods to increase the efficiency of the Customer Success Team and provide data on user experience
- Support the Product Teams initiatives for new feature development and overall goals of creating a powerful product thats simple to use
- Deliver high-quality work in a timely manner to support CourseStorms focus on unmatched customer service and user experience
Youll love this role if you
- Are passionate about education, learning, and personal growth
- Enjoy the challenge of coding a variety of projects
- Code on your own to help with one of your passions or to save time
- Often find yourself in DevTools or Web Inspector to figure out how a page was built
- Want your work to make a big impact both for learners around the country and for CourseStorm
- Care deeply about creating an experience thats simple for everyone to use
- Hold yourself and your work to a high standard that can be an example for others
- Are excited about being an early part of a rapidly growing team
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Remote work is available and you may choose to work from home. Candidates must live in New England, and occasional travel to our office in Orono, Maine, will be required.
At CourseStorm, empathy and inclusivity shape the heart of our company. We believe that everyone is needed to build a better world through education. The unique experiences, perspectives, and talents of our team members arent accessories they are instrumental to our success and the impact we make. We welcome anyone with an open mind and an open heart to join us on this journey.