Lead Software Engineer - Nexus Control at Baker Hughes (Minhang Qu, China)
Location: Minhang Qu, China
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-16 05:00:40
Join our Digital Solutions Team
Baker Hughes Nexus Controls offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of control system and machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our Team supports the supply chain management.
Partner with the best
We are recruiting a Lead Software Engineer into our Engineering Technology Team supporting projects in industries. With a desire to attract Engineers who value varied teamwork and being challenged in technical problem solving.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for Control System platform Software and HMI (Human Machine Interface) Software design, development and product support; Be responsible for defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast pace. Participate in all stages of development from brainstorming through feature development, all the way to fixing the bugs under a tight release deadline. Produce clear design, excellent implementation and high quality code.
- Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision; Support PLLs and Controlled Title Holders (CTHs) to develop multi generation software technology plans.
- Translate requirements / vision into prioritized list of user stories, lead the team to deliver on required timelines and quality standards, and drive increased efficiency across the teams, leverage product and technology reuse.
- Support process improvements which guide the development, sustaining & support activities.
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables.
- Communicate effectively both within immediate team and also across business team and with PLLs.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assignments consistent with engineering policies and procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience of software development for BS degree candidates; and minimum 3 years for MS degree candidates
- C++/C/MFC/C# design skill is required
- Knowledge of DCS system is a plus
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!