Developer - (Java, SpringBoot, SaaS, Microservices) at SAP (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-17 05:00:19
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Our development team at Bangalore, is responsible for providing intelligent software for managing business processes in EPPM, especially in the area of Project Systems (PS) , Portfolio management (PPM) and Customer Project Management (CPM). We are contributing to SAP S/4HANA, the intelligent ERP solution from SAP, and support our customers with a successful digital transformation in the Cloud. Our current team shall be considerably strengthened to consistently reflect innovative processes in project management. A main part of this task are open, extensible interfaces, modern UIs and an intelligent decision support for our users.
Within our development team, we practice agile methods and a trust-based working model.
As Developer in the area of S/4HANA Cloud - EPPM you contribute to all phases of our application development. You
- Plan, implement and test functionality in your responsibility. use modern methods to secure an excellent quality in development and maintenance of our software, which meets highest Cloud standards
- work closely together with colleagues inside and outside of your team
- create new concepts and designs together with product owners, designers, experts and software architects
- move forward co-innovation with important global customers. providing quality support to customers
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / MTech. with 4 ~ 6 years of Software development experience (SDLC)
- Analyze, design, and develop the cloud solutions using BTP (SAP Business Technology Platform / SAP Cloud Platform) or equivalent Cloud Platforms. Knowledge of Cloud Application programming model (CAP)
- Hands on experience on developing Multitenant SaaS Applications, Microservices on BTP.
- Good hands-on experience of tools like GIT, Visual Studio Code
- Prior Knowledge of browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla) debugging tools like, Firebug, Postman, etc.
- Knowledge on coding practices and TDD strategies. Exposure to BTP Kernel services would be added advantage.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAPs culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone regardless of background feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:306603 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: