Senior DevOps Engineer at Wallethub () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-18 05:00:07
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is rapidly growing and eager to add new members to our technical team. We’re looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior DevOps Engineer for a full-time, permanent position.
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- 7 years+ experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- 3 years+ experience with AWS-based production infrastructure
- 3 years+ experience with Linux/Unix operating system environments
- 2 years+ experience Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS Cloudformation
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Linux Shell scripting, Perl, Python or Powershell
- Critical thinking skills in a complex IT environment to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems without direction
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-available service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Willingness to work hard (50 hrs per week)
- Coordinates and oversees preparation and deployment of improvements and new features for our products and services
- Performs testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors
- Participates in architecture and software development activities
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions
- Collaborates with the team to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits (if working from our office in Washington, D.C.)
- Visa sponsorship (if working from our office in Washington, D.C.)
This position can be performed fully remotely from within the U.S.
Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Our company is CCPA compliant: https://wallethub.com/blog/ccpa-candidates/76644/.