Senior DevOps Engineer at Gtmhub (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-18 05:01:03
Do you want to join a highly ambitious, international SaaS technology startup and build a career in software engineering? Do you want to work with a groundbreaking product that has been adopted by some of the planet’s largest and most well-known companies? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas?
If the answer to the above is yes, you may have found your dream job, and we may have found our dream hire!
Gtmhub helps focus teams on doing the right things in the right ways. We help organizations meet their growth targets using the world’s most effective Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) platform. Hundreds of organizations around the globe use Gtmhub to achieve better outcomes.
Our long-term vision includes bridging the chasm between Strategy & Execution and enabling real-time decision based on reliable data making for accelerated growth, leading to transformational change for our clients.
To achieve our exciting goals, we need to build a fantastic team- we are highly ambitious and outcome-driven. We use cutting edge technologies to deliver the most sophisticated OKRs platform in the world. We love the simplicity and performance of Golang, the scalability, and durability of Kubernetes, the vast ecosystem of Java, the agility of domain-driven microservice architectures, but know for a fact that User Experience is the king.
Here is where you - a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team, come in.
We are scaling up our Software Engineering team and looking for talented Senior DevOps Engineers that are excited to join a growing company and grow right along with it. You’ll be responsible for the development and enhancement of cloud-native applications part of the Gtmhub OKRs Platform.
- Improve the engineering team velocity by building scalable infrastructures, automate and express ideas and configurations through code
- Design, develop, and operate distributed cloud-native applications
- Provide feedback, training, and recommendations for continuous performance improvement of Gtmhub applications
- Translate product requirements to well-crafted software solutions
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure outcomes meet business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Coaching, documenting and training engineers on Ops concepts, requirements and impact on the end user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in developing, monitoring, tracing, logging and troubleshooting cloud-native applications
- Experience with Agile and Continuous Delivery software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- You have at least two years of experience as a Senior DevOps Engineer/ Site Reliability Engineer
- Asking yourself the question of "or" vs "and" on the requirement above.