SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER at Zero to One Search (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-18 05:01:11
We work with an experienced team of entrepreneurs and operators who have extensive experience in starting, managing, and growing companies to success, having built category-leading products & services for millions of people. Now, they are applying the same ambition to a new space: health. Given that product & tech will be the core of their mutual undertaking, they are looking for experienced Senior DevOps Engineers to join a team, start from scratch and create a previously unseen product experience together.
- Use your experience in DevOps to build modern infrastructure to enable a best-in-class product experience for millions of consumers & patients
- Build reliable and scalable systems with high performance, while being open to new leading-edge technologies and languages
- Together with a highly experienced team of Product Managers, Backend Engineers and Mobile Frontend Engineers ensure the delivery of a successful mobile product from scratch
- Evolve a team culture and processes through collaboration, participation in sprint rituals, and mutual mentorship.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer (more experience with different tech stack)
- You work with a strong understanding of software development principles and design patterns as well as troubleshooting and debugging
- Highly skilled in Kubernetes, Google Cloud or AWS, and Terraform
- Experience in Bash or Node.js, Python, GO, or similar
- Full professional English proficiency
- Start from scratch to shape v1 together with their team while using a state-of-the-art tech stack from day one.
- Become part of a highly experienced, ambitious, and diverse team that believes in collaboration, a bias for action, and merit.
- Seize the one-time opportunity to build a new category-winning product with enormous scaling potential.