Senior Software Developer at Komodo (Christchurch, New Zealand) (allows remote)
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-23 05:01:11
Want to make a difference to kids lives while making software?
Our software helps each school measure the effectiveness of their wellbeing strategies, highlight critical wellbeing issues and provide every student with a voice when they need it most.
Backed by world-class investors and leaders to make a true impact on every students access to the wellbeing support they need. Check out our TechCrunch article here: https://techcrunch.com/2021/08/30/new-zealand-base...
We're a small and growing team. You'll thrive here if:
- You love the freedom to create, taking satisfaction from working software used by customers.
- You want to contribute more than just good design and code.
- You communicate with technical and non-technical teammates confidently, clearly and constructively.
- You're pragmatic, able to make sound technical decisions in a real-world context.
- You like to take initiative.
Reasons to join Komodo:
- Komodo is building exciting products using cool technologies in a rapidly growing market
- You will be an early employee and leader meaning theres plenty of room to grow your career at Komodo
- Employee stock option plan to own part of the company you are making a difference in
- Relocation bonus for staff moving from anywhere outside of the South Island in New Zealand
- Can support visa applications for the right candidate
- Free parking spot at our brand new office
- Wellbeing allowance for each staff member every year
- Flexibility, even outside of COVID times - were flexible about working remotely, and we dont want to lock you into the typical 9 - 5 business hours if youre more productive working different hours