Fullstack Software Engineer - Digital Products (f/m/x) at ZEISS Group (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-24 05:00:26
Are you seeking for a new challenge?Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop customer-centric web solutions in a diverse, dynamic and stable work environment that's focused on the future. Join us in a modern workspace with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues! We strive to develop digital solutions for scale at ZEISS and cooperate closely across the company with different functions and businesses around the globe. We are based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena, and work with an international orientation to jointly enable the digital future @speed and @scale for ZEISS business units.
Your role at ZEISS Digital Partners:
You will play a crucial role in expanding ZEISS Digital Partners unit and actively contributing to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. In this challenging function you will be part of an agile, interdisciplinary team of frontend, backend and full-stack software engineers, UI / UX designers and product owners, which enables the co-ideation and development of customer-centric digital products.
- at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position, where you built a solid background in agile software engineering environment
- preferably experience in .NET or Go backend development
- solid understanding of REST architecture, microservices architecture, common SE design patterns
- experience with unit / API / UI testing is a plus
- a passion for great work, eagerness to develop efficient backend services with a focus on scalability, reliability, and fault-tolerance
- strong communication skills to easily navigate in corporate as well as “geeky / nerdy” environments
- ability to understand business requirements, collaborate with peer engineers and translate the requirements into a high-quality digital product
- fluent English language skills (written & spoken)