.NET/C# Software Architect (f/m/d) at Transporeon GmbH (Kempten, Germany)
Location: Kempten, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-24 05:00:39
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you ...
- strive for meaningful concept with clear structure, always challenging your colleagues to deliver the highest quality possible
- do not underestimate the value of production monitoring, never stop to optimize and improve the functionality and reliability
- are willing to be there for your colleagues as a partner and advisor, clearly communicating your vision and convincing them of your concepts
- have excellent level of knowledge of design and programming (.NET Core with C#) and a good knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server) based on your 4+ years of experience
- have a good overall understanding of software architecture, middle-ware and frameworks
- have experience with DevOps style application development, operation in a Cloud environment (preferred .NET Core on Linux) and knowledge of Docker
We are ready and waiting with ...
- a meaningful and challenging position giving you chance to work with our teams of software developers inspiring them to further transform our platform, developing and optimizing our software and system architecture
- a possibility to guide the complete development process: analyzing of the requirements, estimating the time and effort involved in development, implementing the requirements through viable concepts, drafting data and function models for complex problems as well as technical risk analyses and feasibility studies, system and error analysis during development and up to the rollout
- a task to shape the internal developer platform as the interface between development and operation
- a chance using your knowledge to support the teams through active coaching and reviews
- an agile and fast changing environment, but at the same time a stability of your permanent contract in a successful company, flexibility in management of working hours to ensure your work-life balance and programs supporting your professional growth
- office in Ulm or Kempten