Elastic Engineer at Mimacom () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-25 05:00:22
At mimacom we like active minds. Do you like to attend events, write blogposts or be the speaker of a congress? At mimacom we love that you do it! We are hungry for technology.
From our offices in Europe and the USA we offer innovative IT Consulting solutions to local and global clients. We help them to optimize their technological solutions to give the best service to their clients. Because your success is our success. Because each person counts. Because you will contribute to our growth.
If you want to continue growing with training and certifications. If you are interested in being part of a proactive team that seeks continuous improvement. If you want to have your space to express your own ideas and opinions. If you prefer to enjoy a very flexible schedule and work remotely… At mimacom we will love to meet you and grow with you!
- Proactive, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development.
- Organization and coordination skills are required.
- Experience in designing monitoring solutions with different technologies, mainly Elastic stack (Kafka is a plus)
- Customer oriented.
- You must feel comfortable on technical discussions and be able to defend your points.
- Knowledge in Java 8+, Spring, Kafka, Docker, AWS, GCP or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Your are based in Spain.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills.
- Design Elastic solutions, participating actively in the collection of needs and requirements, give estimations, propose and advise different approaches.
- Define a monitoring architecture with Elastic Stack (including Beats, Kibana, Elasticsearch and Logstash) and integrate this solution with external systems.
- Get involved in the installation and configuration of the stack.
- Help improving the performance of the final solution, by providing improvements and helping to implement them.
- Be responsible for coordinating internal departments.
- Run and execute well-planned Proof of Concepts.
- Perform the solution planning, architecture and design.
- Make analysis documents.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Big Data and its different technologies, specially in Elastic stack (Beats, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana…)
- Act as a reliable advisor for teams, customers and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging technologies.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexi-time and choose between remote or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!