Mobile Developer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Plano, TX)
Location: Plano, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-26 05:00:52
1) Lead design discussions with team, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze the requirements and to provide innovative solutions.
2) Translate business requirements into viable technical architectures and designs.
3) Understand the current applications and technical architecture and improvise them as needed.
4) Stay abreast of new technologies, methods to optimize development process and latest Android and iOS updates.
5) Have a thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and the ability to implement software following the structured approach.
6) Collaborate with developers, architects, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing new and future updates to native applications and Hybrid if needed.
7) Exposure to client server architecture, cloud is must.
8) Deep understanding of multi-tiered architectures, clean coding, best patterns for effective coding/testing and a sound understanding of version control.
1) 6+ years of experience with designing, developing, testing applications, including 3+ years of experience building mobile applications and releasing to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
2) Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and Xcode, including both visual screen designer and programmatic options
3) Full life cycle of Mobile app development experience across iOS platforms (Android is a plus)
4) Experience with iOS development (Swift, Objective-C, C/C++, Cocoa / Cocoapods) required, Android development (Java, Kotlin, Gradle, Maven) and mobile design patterns are a plus
5) Experience in consuming RESTful web services, JSON, and HTTP.
6) Experience in publishing apps to Apple, Google app store and enterprise appstores.
7) Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning is plus.
8) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
9) Experience with Agile development including daily scrum, jira and weekly iteration reviews and planning.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans