Location: Madrid, Spain
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-28 05:00:26
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest-growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven and AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy, and planning, to management, actions, and automation.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca-Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product and Engineering, you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you as a Frontend Engineer.
Being a global hyper-growth leader in process mining technology, our goal at Celonis is to establish our Intelligent Business Cloud as a standard SaaS solution in any company. As Frontend Engineer at Celonis, you are responsible for optimizing and implementing existing product features and winning our users through your brilliant applications. You will work with Angular 11, Typescript 3, HTML5, and SASS, creating innovative data visualizations in the field of process analysis. You will further work on our in-house developed components library that is being used by multiple teams and applications.
As a member of the Data Explorer squad, we will develop the first module that clients will face, so we have a key role in the EMS. This feature will guide them towards insights on their data and to solutions to their problems.
You will be able to join a team that uses the latest frontend architecture and developing methodologies, based on js module federation, micro frontends, widgets, our own component libraries, and even CLI tools.
At Celonis we have a big group of Frontend developers across different modules, with a variety of experiences that will help you on your day-to-day basis and also will share their knowledge with you. So you will never walk alone!
Be ready to participate and join a multicultural family as a Celonaut.
You are passionate about data visualization and developing web applications? Read on!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in computer science or similar
- +6 yrs of solid experience in FE Development
- Passion to develop UX focused web apps
- Sharp-minded Web Developers with a clear way of expressing things
- Good coms skills (English is a must!)
What's in it for you as a Celonaut?
- 25 days annual leave + 2 extra days (24th and 31st) + public holidays
- Attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock options, referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, etc).
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remotely (until the end of 2021).
- Monthly remote work stipend (until the end of 2021).
- Meal and transportation allowance: to make your life easier!
- Private medical insurance: because we want our Celonauts to be healthy!
- Illness/work accident complement.
- Learning and Development: individual budget to further your personal and professional development!
- Set the path and be part of the hypergrowth of one of the fastest-growing Software-Decacorns in the world.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Fresh fruit and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives).
- Fun at work: at Celonis, work and fun go hand in hand!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.