Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-28 05:00:26
- Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Sometimes might lead a small team and act as a scrum master (senior position)
- Coaching and code reviews for junior developers (senior position)
- Stay on top of the latest technologies
- Strong in either React, Angular, or VueJS but knowing all is an advantage (1-2 years experience, 7 years overall). Applicants with less than 7 years of experience are still welcome to apply.
- Experience in Node is a plus
- Knows module bundlers like Webpack and task automation tools like Gulp
- Knows fundamentals of the web like the HTTP protocol, TSL/SSL, basic security best practices
- Being comfortable using command-line interfaces and SSH
- Experience in AWS, deployment and testing automation is a plus as well
- Excellent English communication skills
- Relevant educational background
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Long term work from home + allowances - we let you work from the comfort of your home + amazing allowances you get to enjoy!
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Developers and all technical team members are enrolled in our medical insurance on the first day of employment. Also, a maximum of 3 dependents can be enrolled upon hire!
- Big learning opportunities working with European managers and international clients.
- Possibility to earn an additional 3,000 pesos more per month through our self-learning program