Senior Product Manager (Canada or US Remote) at Fullscript () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-28 05:00:44
Fullscript helps people get better. It's at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
A senior product manager at Fullscript is seen not only as a subject matter expert but a trusted source for strategic insight across all different product areas. They have in-depth knowledge of how each product pod works individually, and collaboratively when it comes to the bigger strategic direction of the company. An SPM thinks critically about the dependencies of each product group and how they can drive the others' success. They build strong relationships within their pod, with cross-functional contributors, and members of the leadership team. They have a track record of delivering on feature success, both large and small. They own the strategic direction and outcomes of their different product areas and influence the strategic direction of other different product areas.
What you'll do:
- You will own the roadmap for critical product-led strategic initiatives.
- You will take a net new product offering from zero to one
- You will determine short term and long term views (Immediate to 3-year view)
- You will work cross functionally on a go to market strategy for this new offering
- You will gain subject matter expertise by conducting user interviews to better understand the problem we are solving and what the solution should look like, conducting market research, working collaboratively with our UXR team
- You will work collaboratively with the engineering and design leads to plan and deliver projects with confidence and collaborate with senior members of cross-functional teams.
- You will know the metrics that drive this new offering like the back of your hand.
- You will understand and report on the KPIs you own
- You will deep dive into metrics based on interesting areas and insights
- You will use those metrics to drive the larger narrative around problems we should be solving, and why they are important to the business.
- You will coach and mentor other PMs on the team in an effort to make the team more effective in how they operate, drive strategy, work together, and work cross functionally.
- You will build strong relationships with all functions across the company.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role at a technology company (Bonus points if it's in the healthcare industry and/or B2B SaaS software products)
- You have a track record of delivering product features that range in size and impact. (Bonus points if you’ve taken a new product to market and achieved product-market fit)
- You’ve owned the vision and roadmap for a product line or area of business
- You are capable of using data to craft clear narratives for product and business recommendations
- You are a great active listener
- You lead with empathy for your teammates, our users, your colleagues, etc.
- You are a skilled communicator that can adjust delivery based on the situation and audience
- You are able to use your knowledge and experience to influence and persuade stakeholders at all levels
- You are an expert and building genuine and authentic relationships
- You are capable of creating strategic clarity around complex problems
- You are comfortable being accountable to results, and you expect accountability from others
- You can provide honest, candid, and direct feedback
- You are self-aware and constantly strive for continuous improvement
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.