Seeking Support Engineer Hellbent on Personal Growth at Ringba () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-28 05:01:12
If you're incredibly driven and hungry as hell to learn and become a keyboard assassin, keep reading.
Ringba's team is searching for a new member of our engineering support team who will help our clients solve problems and provide an incredible customer experience. We don't care where you live, as long as you love to learn and always put the customer first.
Our team has won every customer support award in our industry for the last two years. How did we do that? By putting our clients first. Every person on our support team has some kind of development, engineering, or problem solving background. We take the time to listen to our clients and provide them with solutions that help their business grow. Yes we do communicate with customers and create tickets, but that only scratches the surface. We provide enterprise level software to all kinds of companies and our support team is our most important team that solves highly complex problems on a daily basis.
This opportunity requires both personal and professional growth, comes with autonomy and a complete lack of corporate bullshit. You'll also have a chance to work adtech veterans and world-class marketing experts to expand on our already successful product line. Should you do an amazing job, there is opportunity for growth into all different kinds of technical positions that include on the job training. Everyone on our support team has started from this position and has moved up through hard work. We expect the same out of every person we hire.
Please keep in mind we're only interested in employing highly functioning, meticulous, responsible and dedicated "A" players. We are extremely selective about who we bring onto our team and we challenge those team members to become better every day. If challenges concern you, or you don't consider yourself a highly motivated "A" player, we appreciate you reading this far, but we're simply not interested.
Why are we so fanatical about who we hire? Well, your team is everything and we're going up against giant companies with endless resources. For us to keep winning we can only have amazing people.
You can think of this as a paid mentorship where you will have an unprecedented level of access into the advertising technology space.
If you decide to apply, please expect at least three rounds of interviews with key members of our sales, support, engineering, and leadership team. The first 6 months of your position with us will be interfacing with customers, answering chats, and creating and organizing tickets for the rest of our team. You have to master our industry and software before we will allow you to work on client accounts and configure their software.
We take exceptionally good care of our people. All team members make above market.
What you'll do:
- Interface with sales and customers to solve complex problems
- Design technical solutions to solve practical business applications
- Answer live support chats and emails
- Join sales team members to provide support and answer technical questions during the sales process
- Catalog customer feedback and notify the development team when you see problems or areas of improvement in the product
What you need:
- Fluency in English
- Be a great pro-active communicator
- Excellent problem solving skills, hopefully a love for puzzles
- Strong desire to rip everything apart and understand how systems work
- Hyper focused and motivated to learn
- Experience working remote
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience interfacing with customers
- Experience with any kind of object oriented programming
- A degree in an analytical field like computer science, biology, architecture, engineering, etc.