Senior Software Architect (US REMOTE) at Thycotic () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-29 05:00:56
This role will be part of an architecture team, within the Engineering organization, designing the interfaces and core fundamental use-cases for a Shared Services Platform. The Senior Software Architect and architecture team will work to shape and reimagine the interoperability of the existing products of two companies, Thycotic and Centrify, colloquially known as ThycoticCentrify. These will include shared services that include strong identity authentication, policy management, role management, auditing, analytics, reporting, and other automation. Working as a Software Architect at ThycoticCentrify means taking the lead in a highly capable team of agile developers. ThycoticCentrify is creating awesome software that is used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe.
This is a remote based position that reports into the Principal Architect.
We love our developers! Come join us!
- Ability to take a large project and split it into incremental deliverables for gradual improvement over time.
- Quickly read and understand both new and existing code and are willing/eager to re-architect it when necessary.
- Look at the “big picture,” and explore new ideas while also executing those ideas and writing the code to make it happen.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, flat environment.
- Mentor, train and guide mid-level and junior developers as they hone their skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with some or all of the following: .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, Golang, Node, Angular, React, Kubernetes.
- Possess substantial experience with large codebases and unit testing – mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Ability to develop working closely and collaborating with others.
- Strong experience architecting distributed platforms and applications.
- Strong experience with microservices, container technologies, and their deployment models.
- Strong experience with modern API development trends.
- Strong experience with Identity authentication best practices.
- Experience with SaaS principles software design and development.
- Understanding the importance of high resiliency and scalability in a micro-service orientated architecture.
- Operationally focused individual that understands system integration, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and stay ahead of industry trends.