Senior Java Engineer, Retail (f/m/x) at AUTO1 () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-30 05:00:21
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.Our Customer Lead Management Team provides with its more than 30 services and 2 front-end apps ensuring that the communication between our Sales Team and potential customers is effective and efficient. Having operations in more than 30 countries, communication plays a pivotal role in AUTO1's daily operations, which we are proud to sort out with in-house built features.
Your new role
- Join the CLM Team; a mix of strong engineers and technical hands-on managers, who operate in Kyiv.
- Share ownership of the entire development lifecycle. Investigate, architect, develop, ensure quality, ship, monitor and maintain business critical services and components
- Solve complex problems. Use your experience paired with a hands-on and can-do attitude to raise the bar and drive platform innovation
- Collaborate and communicate. Drive PoC’s and refactorings and evangelize best practices. You are opinionated, but not dogmatic on various topics throughout software engineering
- Contribute to improve our tech stack. We are mainly running on Spring 5, Java 11+, AWS ECS, Lambdas and many more. As Retail team we strive for platform innovation, questioning the status-quo and replacing it with cutting-edge tech is an inherent part of our day-by-day job
- You are proficient in Java & the JVM and move comfortably within cloud and microservice environments
- Docker and CI/CD flows are your daily bread and butter
- Leveraging monitoring and tracing tools enable you to ensure quality and operational excellence
- Self-reflection and endurance to constantly improve yourself by rounding up your profile
- Advanced in JDK11+, AWS, PostgreSQL, Jenkins Job DSL, Terraform and Spring Framework is a plus
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- A modern office in the heart of Kyiv with flexible working hours
- Team and company events like Hackathons, Company Party
- Join more than 70 different nationalities in a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Marta Mochurad