Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-30 05:00:36
At a Glance:
Have you ever dreamt of joining a company where you can have a real impact, ownership of end-to-end processes, access to the most innovative technologies, and finally, a group of passionate colleagues who are there to support you? At On, we come together as a team to build the most innovative product, and we have changed the sports industry for good.
We offer multiple ways for our customers to buy and experience our products. One essential channel for this is our retailer network with thousands of partners that allow us to get closer to our customers around the world. We provide state-of-the-art B2B platforms for our retailers and build internal tooling that empowers our sales and customer success teams to provide world-class support for our business customers.
At On, we believe everyone in the world should get access to the best running and outdoor shoes and clothing. For this to happen, we need to carefully articulate with our logistics partners and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable. The Partner Integrations team is responsible for end to end system integration, connecting our internal systems with our partners’ platforms in a seamless and efficient way.
As a member of the Partner Integrations team and the overall Engineering organization, you will have a great impact in the way we build our systems and how we evolve our platforms. In essence:
- Develop, maintain and operate cloud based applications to support our Logistics and EDI ecosystem
- Together with your team, design, evaluate and plan forward-looking projects that bring On to the next technological level
- Write well tested, efficient, scalable and reliable code that brings together multiple 1st and 3rd party platforms
- Help shape On’s engineering culture and contribute to its ongoing and future success
- You bring a proven track record in developing, shipping and maintaining cloud based applications
- Have experience with Cloud environments such as Azure or AWS. Having worked with Serverless architectures is a plus
- You are familiar with message brokers or queuing systems (ex: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus)
- You have a strong testing mindset and own the systems you help build
- You communicate with clarity and adapt to your audience
- You are open to feedback and provide to others candidly
What we offer:
If you don’t fulfil all the requirements above, but you think you would be a great fit, please apply! We are looking for talented people, we are open to different experiences, and our tech stack is not immutable. Therefore, we welcome your perspectives and will embrace them.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity, want to be part of our growing team, send us your application, and join the ONiverse!