Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-30 05:00:36
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Your new role
- Architect, develop, ship, monitor and maintain some of our 130+ modules and dozens of applications each day
- Enlarge your experience through hands-on and can-do attitude to solve complex problems
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations to keep AUTO1 at the cutting edge
- Bring into life new innovative features in close collaboration with different product and development teams. You will have the chance to look into other technologies and other fields of software development
- Knowledge of web protocols and transports like HTTP and websockets
- You are familiar with HTML5, CSS3 and webpack
- You have good communication skills in English
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Your work-life balance and working from home are part of our culture, so we offer you working from home options, flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Lina Antoniuk
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast, easy, and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.