Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) (Graphical User Interface) at Worldline (Sindelfingen, Deutschland)
Location: Sindelfingen, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-30 05:00:38
Interesting & challenging tasks are awaiting you!
You do want to improve quality & productivity of IT solutions of leading companies?
You do want to work in a highly motivated team within a good atmosphere, supported by a network of supplementing departments in a larger company, allowing to develop yourself and to even grow your potential?You are looking for a new job opportunity enabling to use your high degree of individual creativity?
We are looking for a motivated team member. As such you will contribute to engineering and maintenance of our software product family named BOOM, used by our customers to ensure and improve availability & performance of their IT service and application infrastructures, within market segments IIoT, Healthcare, as well as general IT.
The engineering of standard software products, customer- enhancements & integrations generates a broad range of interesting tasks and offers to learn and dive into new technologies, selecting and applying appropriate methodologies. You will be responsible to achieve the results of your own tasks while working together within in a team of open-minded people. You will get opportunities to learn, to apply your skills and experience, and to develop your career in software engineering, architecture, or project management.
The tasks comprise all activities of the entire product lifecycle:
- Requirements Engineering (analysis, clarification, specification; functional, and non-functional)
- Software Engineering (architecture, design, code, test, documentation)
- Roll-Out, DevOps, Troubleshooting
- Support Project Management (planning, controlling)
- Strong technical experience in software engineering
- Several years of professional experience in software engineering of fat client as well as web-based GUI for distributed software
- Very good knowledge of software ergonomics, user experience
- Ability and ambition to lead / coach other development team members
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical subjects to non-technical persons
Technical Expertise, mandatory:
- Advanced knowledge in GUI technologies in general, and especially with Angular v10+
- CSS (v4, Flex Box)
- bootstrap (ngx, CSS)
- REST eco-system with focus on web performance and security aspects (AuthN/Z, Keycloak-JS adapter)
- GUI test, and build frameworks (for example selenium, gulp, or similar)
- Vue, React
- Akka, Scala
- Revision control , and build environments (CI/CD; Ant, Maven, Gradle, Git(Lab))
- English (fluent)
- German (basic)
Working on innovative products, technologies and in a cross-functional team you should have high level of learning ability, very good communication skills as well as high social skills.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.