Senior DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) at Enote GmbH (Berlin, Deutschland)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-09-30 05:01:28
- Create and maintain Kubernetes clusters for public and private services in the cloud.
- Manage and tune multiple and different database systems, key-value stores and messaging systems.
- Ensure that our services and infrastructure is secure, highly available and scalable.
- Help our development to apply best practices as early as possible in the build and delivery chain.
- Help us with infrastructure and service configuration for performance tuning.
- Automate everything that can be automated.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Multiple years of experience with scripting languages (Python, Shell).
- Multiple years of experience with Cloud Solutions (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Solid production experience in automating Kubernetes deployments (Helm, ArgoCD).
- Solid experience in tuning relational database systems like PostgreSQL and MariaDB.
- Solid Experience with monitoring solutions such as InfluxDB, Kibana, Grafana, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and their implementations.
- Experience with architecture tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
WHAT WILL BE A BONUS
- You are passionate about what you do and deliver.
- Experience in Go, Node.js, Rust and/or Java.
- Experience with automation in GCP, Azure and/or DO.
- Experience with Ansible, Chef and/or Puppet.
- Experience with Helm Charts and ArgoCD manifests.
- Experience with ELK stack and/or Influx stack.
- Experience with performance tuning of Memcached, Redis and/or MongoDB clusters/replication setups.
- Actively contributing back to the open-source community and not afraid of forking if necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation scheme.
- Work with some of the world leading AI and BigData developers who won global Kaggle and TopCoder competitions.
- Comfortable modern office in the heart of Berlin’s tech scene, very well connected to all local transportation services.
- Small team, flat hierarchy, founder-led start-up.
- We value diversity. You will only be judged based on your skills and fit for the job.
- We are open minded. You are more than welcome to criticize and improve our processes and working culture.
- High quality standards, your colleagues are experienced professionals.
- Top-notch hardware equipment.
- Great career opportunities – you will be building the product from the very beginning, defining its architecture and software design.
- Education Budget.
- Local Transportation Card.
Enote GmbHGontardstrasse 1110178 Berlin