Full Stack Engineer(Java, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins) at buildit (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-01 05:00:12
We are a specialist engineering practice within iDEAS/Wipro. We are structured as engineering and co-innovation studios globally.
We help our customers with design and build cloud-native business applications, accelerate product engineering and solve complex business problems through targeted intervention, leveraging multi-disciplinary - tools and modern engineering best practices.
Our global co-innovation studios are structured to enable our enterprise customers to learn and co-create new products by working side-by-side with our high-performance engineering team to develop MVP or fully featured products or technical business solutions at a rapid pace from ideation, design and architecture to industrialization with end-to-end accountability.
What we do:
· Velocity Consulting: Targeted intervention to solve highly complex engineering problems or rescue at-risk engagements by a small group of experts.
· Co-creation Studios: designed to help our customers to co-create tangible products in record time. From concept, design, architecture, rapid prototyping, MVP to industrialization.
· Professional Education: Fully customized high-impact training courses taught by practitioners (Agile, Lean etc.)
What you'll do
· Consultative Engineering – Identify, articulate, and influence the shape of business outcomes through platform solutions across the business and technology landscape and across the lifecycle from concept, through realisation into production and back again. You will be able to balance the books between technology purism, best-practice, and solution-fit.
· Collaborative Solutioning – We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
· This role may require domestic or international travel, working directly at client location
· You have 9+ years of experience.
· You have excellent hands-on knowledge in at least one of the following backend related technology - Java, Kotlin, Node.js, Go or Python and the respective framework
· You have knowledge of REST, Swagger and OpenAPI Specification
· You understand messaging Technologies and Caches
· You understand any database technologies
· You have good knowledge in at least one of the SPA frameworks (React.js, Angular or Vue.js)
· You have hands-on experience of platform and systems architecture – modular monoliths, SOA/micro-services, including enabling tools and technologies (Spring Cloud, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, etc.)
· You have hands-on experience of enabling technologies, principles, and practices of Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment (Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI or equivalent)
· You are familiar with the practices of TDD and BDD and write unit, functional, integration and system tests for your code
· You are experienced working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices
· You are good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers
· You have an ability to focus on customer needs and behaviours to craft compelling solutions
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
We aim to provide feedback as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the process we would be very keen to hear it. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and refine how we work so would love to hear what your side of the story is, good or bad.
This is a consulting SME / Practitioner role and may require domestic travel.
For more information, please, visit our website https://buildit.wiprodigital.com/