Remote - Senior Software Engineer - Integrations at Bombora (Reno, NV) (allows remote)
Location: Reno, NV
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-01 05:00:22
Senior Software Engineer - Integrations (Remote, US)
at Bombora (View all jobs) Reno, NV / New York, NY / Denver, CO / Bay Area, CA / Remote, US
Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products, and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing.
We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world. We practice agile development, with over 30 applications created and supported internally. We are polyglot, primarily using C#, Java, and Python. Substantial portions of our workload are containerized or serverless, and we are continually evaluating and adopting new tools and practices.
We are looking for a versatile Software Engineer. This is a full-time position with competitive benefits and compensation.
What you will do as a Senior Software Engineer:
You will join the Engineering Department and will be:
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and refactoring full-stack applications.
- Developing libraries and workflows.
- Implementing systems that run at scale on Google’s Cloud Dataflow, Kubernetes, and BigQuery platforms.
- Using test-driven development to deliver high-quality, high-performance solutions that are delivered in rapid iterations in an Agile environment.
Our Senior Software Engineer will have:
- Experience: 3+ years of commercial software development experience.
- Education: B.S. / M.S. / Ph.D. / A.B.D. in computer science, physics, electrical engineering, applied mathematics, or a related degree, or other significant experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing in C# or Java.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL databases.
- Experience and knowledge of SOLID design principles and design patterns.
- Experience building microservices.
Bonus points for experience in
- ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core
- Google BigQuery
- Cloud Dataflow (Apache Beam)
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.