Full Stack Software Engineer, Web Developer at People Data Labs (San Francisco, CA) (allows remote)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-02 05:00:36
People Data Labs is focused on democratizing access to world-class business information. We empower developers to create innovative and compliant data products, at scale.
At People Data Labs we know that every company is rapidly transforming to solve problems in a more data-driven and people-driven manner. In order to succeed, companies are forming data departments, pivoting their focus into data acquisition, and doubling down on legal, security, and compliance to protect themselves. For these organizations, clean, rich, and compliant person data is critical and PDL is here to meet that demand.
Today, the PDL platform seeks to enable all companies to build compliant people data solutions. Our sole focus is on building the best data available by integrating thousands of compliantly-sourced datasets into a single, developer-friendly source of truth. Over 2 billion profiles are used by leading companies to enrich recruiting platforms, power AI models, create custom audiences, and more.
About The Role
People Data Labs is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a high-velocity environment and take our website and self serve product to the next level by helping us reach the right prospects with the right content and message at the right time. If you're passionate about building user experiences that delight internal and external stakeholders, we're looking for you!
What Youll Do
- Build new apps and features for customer and internal facing products.
- Lead development of website features with a highly-technical approach leveraging both frontend and backend skills.
- Stay up-to-date with new and emerging related technologies and suggest and implement the use of technologies.
- 3+ years of back-end or full-stack development experience
- Expertise with Python and Django
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and React
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Strong understanding of best practices for system architecture and code structure
- Experience providing technical design, estimation, and implementation for user stories
Nice to Have
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience implementing third party payment, authentication, or CMS services such as Stripe, Auth0, etc.
Yearly Salary: $120-150k
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health, fitness, and office stipends
- The permanent ability to work wherever and however you want
No C2C, 1099, or Contract-to-Hire. Recruiters need not apply.
People Data Labs does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.