Engineer For Cloud And Modern Application Technologies at Nets Group (Ballerup, Denmark)
Location: Ballerup, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-02 05:00:59
You’ll be part of a team of highly skilled and experienced technicians managing and providing services and platforms to the rest of Nets on cloud and modern application hosting technologies. With this team, we are building and running the platform for the development, test, and operation processes for other teams in Nets to work autonomously and automate as many of their processes. We have an ambitious vision to provide a fast, stable and secure path from idea to production, by enabling and supporting teams in engineering and operating products and driving the adoption of modern technologies across Nets.
You’ll be powering the Platform as a Service team in the department Path to Production
As Cloud Platform Engineer you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You’ll even find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work. Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Designing, building and managing services and components that together make up Nets modern platform for applications.
You’ll work with a modern tech stack in languages, frameworks, and technologies such as core components with Cloud providers as Azure and AWS through Infrastructure as Code delivery techniques. Security technologies like Azure AD, LDAP, certificates and encryption technologies. Kubernetes-based technologies as OpenShift or AKS. Scripting and programming our deliveries are important to us, so experience with programming in Bash, PowerShell, Azure DevOps pipelines, Python or C#/Java is key.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your tech skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- Takes ownership of work.
- Is team-oriented and brings a positive attitude.
- Feels comfortable navigating in a large and geographically dispersed organisation.
- Is a problem solver that has the analytical skills needed to help us in delivering and managing our services.
- Has an outspoken interest in interacting with our internal consumers, such as Release Engineers or Systems Architects to better understand the key drivers of their processes.
Your qualifications include:
- Experience either as Release Engineer, Systems Administrator or Systems Architect with programming/scripting skills.
- Experience in not just using technologies, but in integrating them, maturing them and providing platforms to others as services with the use of technologies.
- You would have high proficiency in the local language and English, both written and spoken.
Apply now to power your career
The job ad will be removed when we have found the right candidate.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page: https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.