Staff Software Engineer, Pixel Security and Privacy at Google (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-05 05:01:00
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction.
- Experience working on embedded system security or phone security design and development.
- Experience coding in C and C++.
- Experience in people management, with managing and developing teams.
- Experience with scale embedded systems design.
- Experience with cryptography.
About the job
As part of Pixel Security and Privacy team, you will research, design, and develop innovative security solutions and bring them into real life to protect all users around the world. With close collaboration across the company and external partners, you will develop the technology in the hardware that lifts all the way to user-facing features.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Develop and maintain the foundational secure software components.
- Design and improve the security model suitable for future phone security.
- Research, design, and implement innovative security features.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.