Full Stack Software Engineer, Business Integrity at ByteDance (Singapore)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-06 05:00:27
About The Team
TikTok Business Integrity team is at the core to power monetization drive for ByteDance on a global scale. The team is made of talented software engineers and product managers from all over the world. We build the foundation to safeguard our advisement platform and use the most advanced technologies to bring most values to our business partners as well as users. In Singapore, we focus on two pillars of business integrity: advertiser experience and data foundation.
- Create products and features to improve advertiser experience and enforce actor integrity
- Work closely with product managers and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of integrity products
- Work with data engineers to build report interfaces and data feeds
- B. Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions - Solid programming capabilities, exhibits good code design and coding style.
- Familiarity with at least one of the programming languages for backend: Go, Python or Java
- Familiarity with at least one of the modern MVVM framework: React or Vue.js or Angular
- Pragmatic understanding of data structure, algorithm design and analysis, networking, data security and distributed system
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Working experience in advertisement technology or business integrity