Senior Test Automation Developer for high-end medical software at 3Shape (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-06 05:00:41
Let’s change dentistry together!
You are a highly skilled and easy-to-work-with professional who are thrilled by working with great colleagues and modern technology and you want to contribute helping real people overcome real dental problems, right?! So, you should press on, read the rest of this, and send us an application!
We are the TRIOS Studio program deploying a suite of dental software products to dental clinics and laboratories all over the world. Each product is comprised of several SW modules that as individual components are well-engineered and -tested. However, we want to extend and improve end-to-end product testing. We are looking for you as an experienced and capable developer with a genuine interest in and solid track record with test automation. We have an existing GUI test framework, which we would be very keen to see you influence, strengthen and/or refactor in a way that enables faster test case implementation, robust and reliable test execution, ability to test at different stages of development and delivery and so on; you know what we mean!
The position has the opportunity for you to grow into an architect role over time where you will change focus from black box to white box.
Tasks that you will be facing in this role
- Engineer a test system suitable for fully automated end-to-end testing
- Implement test cases in the system in collaboration with our system engineer
- Widen the scope of testing to address non-functional requirements for memory consumption, performance, stability etc.
- Align the architecture of the test system with that of other 3Shape programs
- Test on every sensible stage in the development process
- Drive testability of modules from a product perspective
- Take part in the official medical device documentation
- Participate in test planning on program level
- Communicate test initiatives, test results and defects
We use tools like GitHub, Jira, TeamCity, Jenkins, TestStack.White and Visual Studio with ReSharper. The tech stack is C# on the .NET framework 4.8 with WPF for the user interface, with plans to move to newer .NET framework.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years working as a lead or senior developer on the .NET platform
- Experience working with end-to-end test automation
- Solid understanding of SW testing methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or similar
- Confident working in multi-site settings with many stakeholders
- Experience with stakeholder management, incl. communication and planning
- Systematic, result-oriented and analytical way of working
- Experience from MedTech industry is considered an advantage
This is a great opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past20years.Join our great team in one of the most exciting MedTech companies in the industry and make a real impact. Working for 3Shape means that you will experience:
- A job that sincerely contributes to a better life for people
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen by Kgs. Nytorv metro station
- A good Health Insurance package and flexibility in the working environment
- Delicious and healthy lunch
- A flexible and agile development process with opportunity to influence and contribute toinnovative products.
- An effective agile and dynamic development process that empowers the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
- Work in an inspiring international environment with social, highly skilled, and committed colleagues
The position is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously.