Senior Full Stack Developer (Front End 40% / Back End 60%) at Lobster Ink Technologies (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-06 05:00:42
What you’ll do as Full Stack Developer (Front End 60% / Back End 40%)
You’ll design, create, own, and maintain our systems and service deployments (Azure based)by continuously improvingour infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerancebased on the DevOps methodology.
You’ll work as part of a cross-functional agile teamand have afocus on developing and supporting both standard and custom integrations between our core platforms and client platforms as well as our mobile applications.
- Continuously improve our infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance
- Integrate DevOps methodology into development, deployment, and operations lifecycle
- Write clean and well-structured code
- Enable rapid deployment of new product features with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance
- Contribute to the technical design of new features
- Write unit tests and documentation
- Support other developers by doing peer reviews
- Attend planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective meetings
- Work as part of a cross-functional agile team
What do you need to be great at?
- You’re an engineer, always interested in new technologies, pushing your boundaries and challenging others.
- Critical thinking and initiative: Hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mindset
- Mental athleticism: Highly analytical and curious intellect
- Superb communication: Ability to articulate technical problems and projects to all teams
- Pragmatic problem solving: You approach problems with a practical mindset
- Leadership: Can coach and lead other developers.
The qualities we’re lookingf or
- BSc+ Computer Science, Information Technology graduate
- Experience with Azure / AWS cloud is a must
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL databases and ORM frameworks is a must
- Strong understanding of OOP,SOLID principles,TDD/BDDanddistributed systems architecture (microservices, event driven, cloud native, serverless)
- Knowledge and proficiency configuring and deploying Docker containers
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
What you’ll get in return
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing value-driven organization that develops amazing products to disrupt the world of enterprise performance!
And next to that:
- An international diverse department of 20+ nationalities
- Lean/Agile environment with strongemphasison DevOps practices
- A value-driven culture with frequent transparent retrospectives
- 29 days of leave
- The chance to celebrate results and help each other grow by sharingfailure
- The ability to work remote OR relocate to beautiful Amsterdam