DevOps Engineer Atlassian Collaboration & Test Tools (f/m/x) at BMW Group (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-08 05:00:34
EVEN IN IT, PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN IT.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Networks are about more than just IT. They are about connecting people who make things possible. Close teamwork is key to understanding how IT can help integrate processes into systems. We put this insight into practice, and it's part of our success.
The Agile Toolchain (ATC) platform provides Jira, Confluence and Xray for both BMW IT and business projects worldwide. The Agile Toolchain platform serves over 100,000 users and is hosted on AWS infrastructure. The aim is to provide an end-2-end toolchain so that BMW DevOps teams can focus on their core competencies.
What awaits you?
- Your responsibilities include requirements analysis, creation, prioritization and implementation of epics and user stories in-house or in a team with a service.
- This also includes defect and test management, standups, weekly groomings and development planning.
- In addition to development, you also manage the operation of the tools.
- You are also able to analyze customer problems and try out new solutions on your own.
What should you bring along?
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable technical knowledge acquired in practice.
- Basic experience in software development projects.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure, ideally with Terraform and AWS.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence (at least as a user or an admin).
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Delivery.
- In-depth experience in management of agile product teams with methods such as SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
- Ability to explain technical solutions to different target groups.
- Experience in IT security is desirable.
- Business-fluent English, basic knowledge of German.
Do you have the talent to quickly grasp and structure complex issues? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimitedWorking hours: Full-time
Nina MarandonBMW Group Recruiting Team+49 89 382-17001