Confluent Consultant at Mimacom () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-09 05:00:20
At mimacom we like active minds. Do you like to attend events, write blogposts or be the speaker of a congress? At mimacom we love that you do it! We are hungry for technology.
From our offices in Europe and the USA we offer innovative IT Consulting solutions to local and global clients. We help them to optimize their technological solutions to give the best service to their clients. Because your success is our success. Because each person counts. Because you will contribute to our growth.
If you want to continue growing with training and certifications. If you are interested in being part of a proactive team that seeks continuous improvement. If you want to have your space to express your own ideas and opinions. If you prefer to enjoy a very flexible schedule and work remotely… At mimacom we will love to meet you and grow with you!
- Proactive, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development.
- Organization and coordination skills are required.
- Experience in designing event-driven platforms with Confluent.
- You must feel comfortable on technical discussions and be able to defend your points.
- Knowledge in Java 8+, Spring, Kafka, Docker, AWS, GCP or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills.
About the challenge
- Design Confluent-based solutions, participating actively in the collection of needs and requirements, give estimations, propose and advise different approaches.
- Define a event-driven architecture with Confluent and Kafka, integrating this solution with external systems.
- Get involved in the installation and configuration of the Confluent Stack.
- Help to improve the performance of the final solution, by providing improvements and helping to implement them.
- Be responsible for coordinating internal departments.
- Run and execute well-planned Proof of Concepts.
- Perform the solution planning, architecture and design.
- Make analysis documents.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Event Oriented Platforms with Confluent and Kafka.
- Act as a reliable advisor for teams, customers and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging technologies.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between remote or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!
About the salary:
At mimacom we care for salary equality. This is why we have stablished different internal professional levels, each one with a pre-defined salary range, so that colleagues with similar skills also have equal salaries. During your recruitment process with us, you'll find a technical assessment phase, in which both sides will see what professional level is the most suitable for you.