(Senior) Software Developer - P3 Acceptance Team at Unzer GmbH (Munich, Germany)
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-09 05:00:21
Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 750 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
As a (Senior) Software Developer, you will report to the P3 Acceptance Team Lead and will participate in building our new payment platform.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Theagile andcross-functionalP3 Acceptanceteamis anexperienced, self-organizing, highly performant, and cool team.There is a high degree of freedom in choosing the latest technologies and techniques to solve the complex problems that come with creating astate-of-the-artpayment processing platform.
The team works with Scrum andadopts regular ceremonies such asDaily Stand-ups,User Story workshop, Technical Design workshop, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Retrospective.
Our tech stack:
- Spring Reactive with Kotlin
- Docker and Kubernetes running on AWS
- CI/CD: Gradle, GitHub Actions
- Database: MongoDB, PostgreSQL
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Contribute to building our new Payment Platform based on state-of-the-art architecture and technology
- Build microservices for various payment methods
- Work in a fun, agile, multinational team in one of our several locations (Berlin, Heidelberg, Munich, or Frankfurt)
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Software Developer
- You are passionate about technology and are familiar with modern architectural paradigms e.g., Reactive Systems
- You have an agile mindset and DevOps mentality
- You have experience working in a distributed environment with Java and the Spring ecosystem, and you have a strong interest in:
- TDD, JUnit
- CI/Build Tools, e.g., Gradle
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- You have great communication skills and are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- You like human interactions over processes and tools, solutions over problems, POCs, and coffee
Nice to haves:
- You have experience in the payment industry
- You have experience working with Kotlin
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- Personal development and training opportunities, in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best-practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Personalized onboarding experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV in English through the form below.We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.