Embedded Engineer 80 - 100% (f/m/d) at dormakaba International Holding AG (Wetzikon, Switzerland)
Location: Wetzikon, Switzerland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-09 05:00:49
THIS OPENS THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE: YOUR TASKS
- You are responsible for the new and further development of embedded software in C/C++ for electronic access systems.
- You will design and implement new modules and architectures focused on the "Internet of Things."
- You create concepts and technical documentation
- You will develop test firmware for verification
- You will build development tools
- You maintain existing products
WE PUT TRUST IN YOU: YOUR SKILLS
- You have completed your studies as an electrical or IT engineer (FH, HF) and already have several years of professional experience as an embedded software developer.
- You are proficient in the programming language C++. Basic knowledge of C#, C++/CLI and python is an advantage.
- You like to work in a team, do your work independently and want to take on responsibility.
- Working with new technologies motivates you, and you always want to stay up to date.
- You are quick to grasp, flexible and resilient.
- You are proficient in written and spoken German and have a good command of English.
WHAT YOU CAN TRUST IN: A FULFILLING WORKPLACE
- Great perspectives in a globally active company with a family culture
- Attractive salary
- Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- A first-class Employee Restaurant
- Support of militia work / charitable projects during working hours
dormakaba is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or other legally protected characteristics."
FOR THIS POSITION WE DO NOT ACCEPT CVs FROM AGENCIES