DevOps/ Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at HealthHero (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-12 05:00:56
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, to be an advocate and promoter of knowledge sharing and DevOps culture at HealthHero. You will strive to automate the engineering process to achieve consistent, quality-assured deployments. You will be hands on, helping to administer our Azure hosting environment and continuing our migration to Kubernetes.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for building robust and scalable environments in a cloud environment for the systems designed and built by the Engineering team.
Kubernetes, Azure, AKS - Azure Kubernetes Service, Terraform. Kibana, ElasticSearch, Azure Dev Ops, Seq, Cloudflare, PowerShell, BASH.
Our Wider Tech Stack
- Champion our drive towards continuous delivery
- Be a strong advocate of DevOps best practices
- Own your teams’ CI/CD pipelines to ensure smooth deployment of quality-assured code
- Ensure that the teams design for deployment
- Help design, create and configure environments with Engineers to ensure suitability for systems being built. Factors for suitability should include:
- Take ownership of infrastructure for your teams, particularly ‘production’
- Help automate infrastructure deployment
- Document your work to allow others to understand and help maintain it
- Ensure real-time monitoring, alerting and observability of systems to help Engineers debug problems
- Monitor systems such that a warning never becomes an outage
- Be available out of hours if a problem occurs, but work to avoid this ever happening
You will have experience:
- Containerisation technologies - Kubernetes preferable
- Administering Azure infrastructure
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Service
- Exposure to infrastructure as code using Terraform
- From a development or sysadmin background
- Experience or an interest in using Istio is preferred
- Pension scheme
- Access to HealthHero healthcare services
- Medical Cash Plan
- Discount schemes
- Extra Holiday Day for your Birthday
- Free Breakfast and Snacks in office
Some extra info that’s important to us:
We welcome applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please just let us know.
We take your data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Please see our Privacy Notice detailing how we manage your applicant data. By proceeding through the applicant stage we understand that you are in agreement on how we will manage your data.
We’ll need to take background checks relevant to the role, which will include a Right to Work check, employment references and a DBS check.