Platform Engineer at Everli (Milan, Italy) (allows remote)
Location: Milan, Italy
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-13 05:00:07
Who we are looking for:
Every month we have millions of sessions and hundreds of thousands of users on the platform. Our apps have more than a million downloads. Customers create thousands of orders every day in multiple countries. But we want more and we need your help to achieve it.
As a Platform Engineer in the Platform team, your solutions and ideas will be used by the entire company and thousands of customers every day and you can make a difference for all of them.
Things like cluster infrastructure and cloud solutions, production workloads, payments and authentication, XDR and security assessment, CI/CD pipelines, DevSecOps and MLOps, staging and QA environments are part of the daily agenda. But that's not all! We have scaling challenges as well, legacy platforms to migrate, large data processes to orchestrate, tens of services to scale and optimize.
If you care about customers, your colleagues and their needs, if you are not afraid of managing and improving infrastructure used by millions and you are always up-to-date with new technologies, then we are looking for you to join our Platform team!
What you will do:
- You will join a small distributed team of engineers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work.
- You will be part of an autonomous squad, working closely with other Engineers to improve the overall Developer Experience, Quality of Service and System Architecture.
- You will find brilliant solutions for complex problems and own the process from the analysis to the delivery.
- You will ship high quality systems: well-designed, bulletproof and scalable.
Skills & Requirements:
- Love for infrastructure: you are proud of your work.
- Knowledge of technologies in our stack: Linux, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Redis, RabbitMQ, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Terraform, Jenkins, GitHub Actions.
- Experience in designing, building and shipping infrastructure for traffic intensive applications.
- Experience with virtualization and container technologies in large and distributed production systems.
- Great communication and synthesis skills.
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset, but always looking at the big picture.
- Team player: you work well with other people within and outside the tech team.
- Being able to legally work in Europe: you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of an EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa.
Our salary range for this position will be:
- Employees: 35 to 45k as Gross Annual Salary (€)
- Freelancers: 25 to 35 € per working hour.