Full Stack PHP Developer at Cover Whale (Spring, TX)
Location: Spring, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-15 05:00:05
Cover Whale was built on a foundation of technology, data, and machine learning analytics to transform the commercial auto segment and bring to market a forward-looking and continuous insurance model. The efficiency driven by Cover Whales technology platform reduces the need for the traditional resource-consuming underwriting process, allowing it to offer instantaneous quotes from multiple carrier partners.
The companys proprietary platform also enables Cover Whale to leverage real time data in great volume. This, coupled with the ability to intervene and instantaneously correct negative driver behavior, will reduce loss ratios and therefore lower the overall cost of insurance.
We are looking for Full Stack PHP Developers who are dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. A Full Stack PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Be responsible for fully testing your solutions. We use our QA team members as assistants to help you building proper test cases.
- You want to make an impact!!
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- We offer a competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k coming soon!