Lead Firmware Engineer at Baker Hughes (Shanghai, China)
Location: Shanghai, China
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-19 05:00:43
Join our Digital Solutions Team
Baker Hughes Nexus Controls offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of control system and machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our Team supports the supply chain management.
Partner with the best
We are recruiting a Lead Firmware Engineer into our Engineering Technology Team supporting projects in industries. With a desire to attract Engineers who value varied teamwork and being challenged in technical problem solving.
As a Lead Firmware Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Execute firmware development in Distributed Control System, including Controller, Input and Output IO modules. Conduct detailed design with creative implementation, which includes design input, high level design, interface definition, coding and review etc. Verify design meet requirements, standards and compliance and deliver test report.
- Teamwork with cross functional team in both domestic and international to understand CTQ, design requirements, and seek out the opportunity for improving productivity.
- Lead system development to meet or exceed design requirements. Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project.
- Contribute to research technology development and program execution to generate new and/or improved products.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor Degree or above in Digital Signal processing, Automation or Automatic Control
- Demonstrated understanding and practical experience on industrial products and processes.
- At least 3 years of firmware R&D experience on control system or equivalent.
- CET six level
- Skilled with C/C++, VHDL, network protocol, etc.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!