Senior Backend Developer (f/m/d) at Articy Software GmbH & Co. KG () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-19 05:00:55
We are a small team with big love for games, design and technology. The next step in our quest to make the games industry better, is a new, never-seen-before, piece of software for interactive storytelling meant to help game makers design and execute their creative vision.
You’ll be joining our backend team working on the new undisclosed product that we believe will revolutionize the way games are created. You will be working closely with our UI/UX designers and our front-end team.
Let’s change the games industry together!
- Being a key member of the development team, you will influence the system architecture, have direct input to our agile development activities, and help provide technical feedback to our product roadmap.
- As a senior developer, you will be participating in the requirement analysis, the design, coding, and delivery of critical components and features.
- You will collaborate with our senior team members to research design approaches, prototype and evaluate for technical feasibility, and integrate architecturally significant features into the system
- You have solid knowledge of C#.
- You are an experienced software developer with exposure to software architectural patterns and design challenges
- You have a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- You have previous experience or strong background knowledge of distributed systems, client/server architecture, and communication protocols
- You can articulate and communicate technical challenges and design solutions based on requirements with varying levels of complexity
Considered a Plus:
- Experience with the Entity-Component-Systems “ECS” architectural pattern
- Experience with real-time collaboration, database/storage engines, and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with game engines such as Unity and Unreal.
- Experience with deploying MacOS applications.
- Knowledge of Linux based cloud service system.
- An unique and innovative product with the potential to become an industry-standard tool
- Open communication, you will have a voice in our team
- Friendly working atmosphere in a talented team
- Flexible working hours without the crunch-time madness
- Possibility to participate in industry events
- 29 vacation days per year
- Employer-funded pension
- Free gym subscription
HOW? Full Time
WHERE? Remote within Germany, possibly within EU.
Please send your complete application including salary requirements to:Mr. Carsten Schröder [email protected] SEND YOUR APPLICATION