.NET Developer at Noetic Strategies Inc. (Washington, DC)
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-20 05:00:38
Noetic is seeking a highly skilled developer to support a customer in the Washington, DC area. The position will work at a customer facility alongside other developers, testers, and customers to create and modify software. The customer uses Agile development principles and best practices to deliver value early and adapt to changing requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications. Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management. Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team. Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
- Experience with the Agile methodology and leading the implementation of Agile best practices.
- Demonstrated implementation of Agile principles within an Agile SW Development environment.
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft .NET CORE 3.1 or greater
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or greater
- MVC Design Patterns
- Entity Framework (EF) 4 or greater
- MVVM Design Patterns
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience creating microservices.
- Experience creating APIs using Entity Framework.
- Experience with AJAX, RESTful web services, and Windows Services.
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 or above, and Linux.
- Experience working directly with customers to understand requirements.
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS
- Cognos, Oracle, Informatica, SharePoint, TAK, Java, Postgress, Powershell, PowerBI, O365, ServiceNow, Data Lake Micro Services,
- Experience with containerization of Micro Services
- Experience with systems using Extract Transform Load (ETL) to create an operational data store, data warehouse, or data lake.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps or Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with PowerBI, ServiceNow, Tableau, Informatica, and Cognos
Clearance Requirements: Ability to obtain Public Trust
*Candidate must be willing to undergo US Secret Service Suitability Assessment.
Noetic Strategies Inc. offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. For positions requiring a security clearance, selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Noetic Strategies Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Noetic Strategies Inc. endeavors to make www.noeticstrategies.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact noeticstrategies.com for assistance. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.