Software Engineer, Google Cloud at Google (Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel)
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-21 05:00:33
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Masters degree or PhD or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Relevant work experience, including experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments, C++ development, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval, network programming and/or developing large software systems.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Googles needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products and technology serve. We believe that, in addition to hiring great talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build whats next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.