Microsoft Dynamics NAV Engineer (f/m/x) at Mister Spex (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-21 05:00:42
The "Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC Principal Software Engineer" primary responsibility is to perform development & define architecture of Dynamics NAV hosted in Microsoft Azure for main and connected companies including existing and new 3rd party add-ons, systems and APIs.
You should also be able to mentor, guide, and train other engineers.
To be successful as a principal software engineer, you should be able to evaluate the user’s needs, time limitations, and system limitations when developing software.
A stand-out principal software Engineer is one who is up to date on new technologies and software development practices.
- Defining architecture, providing performance driven development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC software and components in all functional areas
- Connecting third party APIs & creating APIs to expose NAV/BC and/or other data sources
- Suggesting technical and functional improvements, supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Sharing knowledge, providing trainings, be a mentor
- Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage days estimates
- Ability to prepare, share and “make it happen” tech. product vision
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodology
- University degree (computer science or business administration) and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 6 or more years of experience as a software developer/architect (inc. deep knowledge of Dynamics NAV/BC functionality).
- Experience with at least one programming language outside of Dynamics NAV/BC
- Experience with PowerShell, git, monitoring/alerting/reporting tools, performance optimization highly desired.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Web services, Integrations and services/infrastructure provided in Cloud.
What you can expect
- Continuous usage of new technologies
- Work on big project including big data, cloud, APIs, 24/7 monitoring and reporting.
- Work in an international team
- Many challenges and an above-average learning curve.
- Integration in to a committed, professional, successful and agile team (SCRUM) with a great growth potential and high spirits.
- A high degree of independence and personal responsibility.
What we offer you
- A competitive and equal salary package + an unlimited contract.
- Yearly voucher for a pair of (sun-)glasses and up to 40% discount on our products.
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa through a professional partner.
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Choose your Hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell Windows laptop.
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems in an agile cross-functional surrounding.
- Flexible working environment incl. personalized remote-working arrangements.
- 28 days of holiday + 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options.
- Warm and international culture, based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution?
With our consistent digitalisation strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.