Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/x) at Mister Spex (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-21 05:01:02
What the job is about
* You love that your daily doing affects 20.000 customers every day and gives them a great shopping experience?
* You want to create a new responsive frontend that offers our customers a unique user experience?
With your expertise as a "Senior Frontend Engineer" you belong to the spearhead of the project and take responsibility - every day!
"We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution?"
What you’ll do
- Build Mister Spexs API-driven next-generation e-commerce frontend
- Take ownership of complex software modules and services
- Work closely together with stakeholders and product management and create something phenomenal
- Identify and communicate best practices for continuous learning in the tech department
What you bring
- 5+ years of frontend development experience
- You are excited about agile, test-driven software development with a sense of delivering with quality
- You're fluent in TypeScript, especially in React, Next.js, Node.js, CSS and can guide others
- Speaking to APIs is nothing new to you. Ideally you’ve gained experience with OpenAPI
- Collaboration with UX/UI folks is something that comes naturally.
- Managing the full application lifecycle from development to production (DevOps) is something you can't imagine any other way
- You speak English fluently
What we offer
- A competitive and equal salary package + an unlimited contract.
- Yearly voucher for a pair of (sun-)glasses and up to 40% discount on our products.
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa through a professional partner.
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Choose your Hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell Windows laptop.
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems in an agile cross-functional surrounding.
- Flexible working environment incl. personalized remote-working arrangements.
- 28 days of holiday + 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options.
- Warm and international culture, based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight.
More about Mister Spex
We are transforming the optical industry. Ready to join the revolution? With our consistent digitalisation
strategy, we have significantly changed an entire industry and established a new way of buying eyewear. We have created optimal links between contemporary e-commerce solutions and traditional brick-and-mortar retail. This success has come hand-in-hand with our rapid growth and makes us one of the most innovative employers in the industry. Our spirit of innovation is your chance to shape the traditional market and change it for good.
Our diverse teams from over 50 nationalities are the focal point of Mister Spex and they are what makes our environment so dynamic. We treat every new applicant on an equal footing and live by the principle of equal opportunities, regardless of origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, political opinion or any other characteristic.