(senior) Software Engineer C# at Topic Embedded Systems B.V. (Best, Netherlands)
Location: Best, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-23 05:00:38
Vacancy (senior) Software Engineer C#
Are you ready to work on the next generation operation rooms? Can you contribute your expertise for flight simulators, medical systems, object tracking technology or rather tomorrow's UAV & robotics platforms? Be welcome at Topic!
As a driven, enthusiastic and ambitious Software Engineer, you’ll be part of a team working on state-of-the-art projects. These agile projects are carried out in-house or (semi) on-site for our customers in the High-Tech industry . Our projects cover the entire process, ranging from the definition of requirements to delivery.
As (senior) Software Engineer you are part of one of our scrum teams and are responsible for designing and implementing chosen solutions. We often carry out edge-to-cloud projects where you will be working on sensor control to obtain data and are responsible for the data storage (cloud). Data -analysis, -interpretation, -optimization, predictability (AI) and visualization (front-end) of the data will also be part of your job.
C# is often used as programming language but you also have the opportunity to use and build up knowledge in other technologies such as WPF, .NET, C++, Python and AWS. You contribute to tech meetings and are able to share your ideas to help the project move forward in the right direction. Depending on your ambitions and desires for personal growth we will support you in shaping your future and let you take on more responsibilities as you grow in seniority.
Who are you as a Software Developer C#?
- You have an University or Bachelor degree in (applied) Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Physics and/or Mathematics;
- You are proud of your 2+ years relevant work experience in the high tech domain;
- You have experience in Object Oriented Design and excellent knowledge and command of C# and preferably other technologies as WPF, .NET C++, Python and /or AWS;
- Knowledge of logic and design of databases and experience in query optimization using database languages and systems as SQL, NoSQL, SQLLite or Oracle;
- Familiar with development methodologies and techniques as UML, Agile, TDD;
- Fluent in the English language, Dutch is a big plus.
- A fulltime employment with a contract for an indefinite period;
- Good personal coaching by your Business Manager;
- Informal and collegial atmosphere with flexible working hours and possibility to work from home where possible. A healthy balance between work and private life is important to us;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally;
- A relocation assistance program for new employees from outside the Netherlands;
- All-in competitive annual salary between € 43.000,- and € 64.000,- including:
- Guaranteed 13th month;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 26 days holiday leave;
- Mobility budget: you choose a lease car or a mobility allowance;
- 75,- net expense allowance.Additionally:
- Insurance package;
- Good pension;
- Yearly study budget and 5 paid training days;
- Referral bonus;
- Home office support;
- More than 100 intelligent technical colleagues.At our office in Best, the Netherlands:
- Use of our own gym;
- Fresh fruit every day.
Our head office in Best is easily accessible and has excellent ICT facilities. Due to Corona, we work partially from home and follow the national RIVM guidelines