PHP Developer at Skillhouse Staffing Solutions (Tokyo, Japan)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-26 05:00:04
Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will be used by millions of users across the globe every day? We are one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the Internet while aiming at becoming the No.1 Innovative Company in the world. By joining our TECH community, the IT powerhouse of the group, you will be part of a diverse global team and play a central role in our technology and innovation.
Our client is looking for engineers for web front and backend development who can design, deliver and troubleshoot the web applications with multiple components developed in different technologies. You will join daily huddle to report your progress and work closely with Product Managers and Tech Lead to design and develop the applications. You are expected to take ownership of the quality, delivery and reliability of our services and seek to continuously improve the system and process by collaborating with other engineers.
- Front & Backend development
- Application development through design, coding, code review, test, release
- Improvement of existing services and features
- Introduction of new architecture, design of scalable system, and refactoring
- Improvement for development environment (Ex. CI/CD, test automation)
- Production support
- Experience in PHP development.
- Development experience with a Relational database (Ex. MySQL, Oracle)
- Java development experience
- Design and development experience for high traffic systems
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience for CI/CD and test automation
- Experience with Container (Ex. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience for application deploy and operation (on-premises and usage of a Public cloud)
- Experience with Non-SQL development (Ex. Clustrix, Couchbase), especially KVS (including personal level)
- Experience working with global teams in different locations
- Experience with messaging system (Ex. Kafka, RabbitMQ