Senior Full-Stack JS Developer REMOTE at Creatopy () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-26 05:00:24
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full-Stack JS Developer to join our technology-driven A-team REMOTELY for a long-term contract.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies and have experience working with remote teams, we would like to meet you.
Be part of a great team building a great product!
What you will do:
- Developing, maintaining, and improving our current web application;
- Developing web solutions with a focus on User Experience (UX);
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write robust, clean, and documented code and respect our coding standards;
- Testing the code and bug fixing.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 4 years experience React and Redux;
- Minimum 4 years experience implementing server-side applications/workers using Node.js;
- Minimum 1 year experience GraphQL/Restful API;
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Full-Stack Developer;
- Good knowledge of functional programming;
- Good knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Minimum 2 years working experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of using NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis);
- Experience with Docker;
- Good command of version control tools like Mercurial or Git;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Good command of English;
What we offer:
- Full-time job (40h/week) work from anywhere in GMT to GMT+3 time zones;
- Flexible hours;
- Lots of fun!
Creatopy.com is the efficient and intuitive visual production platform, delivering a well-crafted creative experience for communicators and teams.
We belong to an A-team of creative minds and open hearts, passionate about technology. We care about delivering the best CX, always knocking our clients’ socks off with our intuitive and productive platform.
We put our hearts into creating the best quality designs that always win.
At Creatopy, we all embrace these values, so if you think you can find yourself among them, feel free to apply!