Senior QA Software Tester (Manual) REMOTE at Creatopy () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-10-26 05:01:02
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Software Manual Tester to join our technology-driven A-team REMOTELY for a long-term contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for testing and monitoring our web application by applying quality assurance methods. You must ensure that the final product meets client expectations.
If you also describe yourself as a knowledgeable, detail-oriented person, we would love to meet you.
Be part of a great team building a great product!
What you will do:
- Extracting requirements from tasks specifications and converting them into test cases;
- Manual testing of the product and the newly implemented features;
- Writing test scenarios and reviewing scenarios created by others;
- Ownership of quality on the features under test;
- Identifying bugs and reporting them in Jira;
- Following up on resolved bugs;
- Testing on various browsers and devices;
- Researching and using new tools for testing purposes.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in testing web apps;
- Creativity in identifying test scenarios and transforming them into test cases;
- Working experience with Security, Performance, and API Testing;
- Experience with Chrome DevTools;
- Good communication skills and proven experience working successfully in a team;
- Ability to write detailed documentation for reported bugs;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Good command of English;
- Experience working with remote teams.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and working experience with automated tests frameworks (e.g. Puppeteer, Cypress, etc.);
- Knowledge of Node.js and Node package manager (npm).
What we offer:
- Full-time job (40h/week) work from anywhere in GMT to GMT+3 time zones;
- Flexible hours;
- Lots of fun!
Creatopy.com is the efficient and intuitive visual production platform, delivering a well-crafted creative experience for communicators and teams.
We belong to an A-team of creative minds and open hearts, passionate about technology. We care about delivering the best CX, always knocking our clients’ socks off with our intuitive and productive platform.
We put our hearts into creating the best quality designs that always win.
At Creatopy, we all embrace these values, so if you think you can find yourself among them, feel free to apply!